The Learning Exchange is delighted to announce preliminary details of the “Visible Learning Conference – Helping schools embed the strategies that have been proven to raise attainment” which will take place on Tuesday 25th November 2014
We are really excited to be working with Deb Masters, Director of Visible Learning Plus and close colleague of Professor John Hattie, to put on the Visible Learning Conference.
This one day conference will introduce and reinforce the key concepts of Visible Learning and the research of Professor John Hattie. It will help your school embed the strategies that have been proven to raise attainment.
Delegates will take part in a series of keynotes and workshops that will explore the following areas:
- The Visible Learning research – key highlights from Hattie’s research and what it means for schools
- The role of leadership for developing the Visible Learning Mindframes
- The Visible Learning meta-analyses – going deeper with the research
- Developing Visible Learners
- Using meta-cognitive strategies for learning
- Feedback that makes learning visible
- Student voice and evidence gathering
Full details will be advertised on this website shortly.