- Use for any documents that can identify children/staff or photos/videos
- Use for transferring data only
- The above data should not be saved to a home personal computer or to an unencrypted mobile device
- A copy of the data on this flash drive should be kept on the secure school system/VLE. If the password is lost all work on the flash drive will be lost.
- If this flash drive is lost it should be reported to XXXX and details kept and logged.
- Follow the chart below to decide if your data should be encrypted
You could use the following headings in a form to track encrypted flash drives:
And the following to report lost/returned drives: