This course will run twice during the academic year: Oct-Dec 2014 & May-July 2015 (Exact dates to be confirmed)…
|Course Title||Secondary Middle Leadership Course|
|Course tutor||Senior staff from Gordano School|
|Duration||5 x twilights and 1 x full day|
|Target Audience||Aspiring or newly appointed middle leaders|
|Course Description||Modules to include: |
• leading & managing staff;
• team building;
• use of data;
• lesson observation;
• working with high performing teams;
• self evaluation & leading & managing yourself.
• To raise awareness of leadership & management issues.
• To gain experience of tools, techniques & skills that are essential for successful leadership.
• To develop the ability to bring out the best in others.
• Increased awareness of personal leadership strengths through 360 profiling and feedback.
|Date/s||This course will run twice during the academic year: Oct-Dec 2014 & May-July 2015 (Exact dates to be confirmed)|
|Time||Twilights: 4.00pm-6.00pm; Full-Day: 8.30am-3.30pm|
|Cost (members)||Learning Exchange member fee: £350 per delegate|
|Cost (non-members)||Non member fee: £350 per delegate|