Why is this important?
All school improvement activity will have at its centre a drive to improve outcomes for all pupils. Within Learning without Limits, we share a commitment to find a way through for every child in order to remove barriers to learning. The focus of the review will be agreed at the outset and based upon agreed Learning without Limits principles.
Teaching and learning reviews will provide you with a clear, external view of your school’s strengths and recommend key areas for development to impact on teaching and learning.
Our approach is positive, collaborative, evidence-based and developmental. We work with you so that review skills are modelled and capacity is built in your school’s own leadership team.
Our team are highly experienced in carrying out whole school reviews. They will ensure that the evaluation of practice in your school will be accurate and well-informed.
How will it impact?
The one day review will:
- consist of a day in your school including a preparatory data review;
- provide a detailed report through an extended note of visit, a debrief for you, your senior leaders and/or your governing body;
- provide clear next steps guidance which can be used to direct future development work in your school;
- identify best practice and enable learning from others;
- support the development of middle leadership through paired monitoring and evaluation activity.
Who is the professional development for?
Target Group(s): Senior and middle leadership teams
What format will it take?
One day review with one team member
Learning Exchange member fee: £600 per school
Non-member fee: £650 per school
One day review with two team members
Learning Exchange member fee: £1200 per school
Non-member fee: £1300 per school