We are delighted to offer this conference to you. The conference will be delivered by Tim Sully from the Learning Exchange team.
Developing leadership capacity in schools is vital for continuing school improvement and succession planning. Leaders at all levels have an ability and a responsibility to encourage the growth of inventiveness and openness to new ideas in a drive to remove barriers to learning for all pupils.
This one day conference will:
- set out the regional context, noting the key challenges of improving the achievement of Children Looked After (CLA), pupils eligible for the pupil premium and more able pupils;
- draw on Ofsted evidence about the importance of middle leadership in school improvement;
- examine a range of evidence to enable middle leaders to develop their evaluation of the quality of teaching in relation to underperforming groups;
- provide system leaders with materials and approaches to support middle leadership.
- develop skills in providing feedback to colleagues on strengths and areas for development;
- be able to conduct a diagnostic work scrutiny and identify next steps for improvement;
- explore effective questioning to support pupil conferencing.
Tuesday 18 October 2016, 09:00 – 15:00
Learning Exchange member fee: £150 per delegate
Non-member fee: £200 per delegate
For further information and to book a place, please email email@example.com or call 01934 427508.