Why is this important?
Introduction to Service
The Newly Qualified Teacher Induction Team provides support, advice and guidance to schools and NQTs. Our aim is to ensure a successful induction process.
Benefits of Service
Schools and academies currently receive a highly valued NQT service to support the full induction service.
• Funded places for NQT to attend the Welcome to North Somerset Event.
• Relevant updated documentation regarding the statutory guidance on induction.
• Access to skilled, expert advice on managing all areas of induction.
This service can also be used to access other NQT training provided by the Learning Exchange.
How will it impact?
The following services are offered:
- NQT Induction Tutor Training;
- access to a programme of NQT training courses (all dovetail into the Core Standards);
- support should an NQT not be making satisfactory progress, including intervention programmes;
- as the appropriate body, we provide returns and recommendations to National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL);
- relevant updated documentation regarding the guidance on induction;
- paperwork/booklets with exemplars of best practice to complete necessary documentation;
- dedicated telephone advice and support on all areas of induction.
Who is the service for?
Target Group(s): Schools with newly qualified teachers
What format will it take?
• £150 per NQT to act as appropriate body for the full induction process
• £125 to attend each individual training days
• £900 per NQT to access the full NQT programme (10 training days)
We are able offer this service to establishments outside of North Somerset.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01934 427582