This three day course will look at developing big picture understanding and backward planning..
|Course Title||Loops of Learning and Key Skills Programme|
|Course Tutor||Tim Sully|
|Duration||3 x full days|
|Target Audience||Headteachers, deputy headteachers, lead teachers and teachers|
|Course Description||This three day course will look at developing big picture understanding and backward planning:|
• read and share research on Key Skills – particularly research pertaining to metacognition;
• look at how to use 'Unlocking Learning' in the classroom;
• relate research to the work of Professor John Hattie and the 7 Cs;
• explore and develop the concept of the learning journey and the skill of backward planning;
• develop the skills involved in creating a classroom culture where error and misconception are used to support peer learning;
• develop the link between loops of learning, Key Skills and Critical Skills.
|Cost||Learning Exchange member fee: £375 for 2 delegates per school to include resources|
Non member fee: £450 for 2 delegates per school to include resources