This one day conference will be led by Linda Kaser and Judy Halbert, authors of Leadership Mindsets: Innovation and Learning in the Transformation of Schools (Leading School Transformation)
Consideration of an inquiry framework to change outcomes for young people. Exploring the evidence and moving to action.
- Building from strengths – the importance of an appreciative approach to school transformation.
- Working from and with a growth mindset.
- The evidence for a disciplined inquiry framework as a basis for teacher professional learning.
- Understanding the key stages of the spiral of inquiry.
- Learners and learning – informing the inquiry process through contemporary knowledge about learning.
- Four key questions for learner agency and connection.
The session is aimed at Deputy headteachers, Headteachers, Local Authority and Other School Improvement Personnel.